Registration for the winter session is scheduled as follows:
December 12 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- Priority registration for swim lessons, physical activities, and aquatic certifications for children and teens who were registered in the summer session (June 20 to September 4, 2022) or in the fall session (September 5 to December 18, 2022).
December 14 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- General registration (open to all).
You can register:
- Online: an email will be sent to you with the link to our registration platform.
- By telephone: please call +1 833-505-9622 (outside of Montréal) or 514-687-9622 (Montréal)
- At the front desk at your local Y.
Using a brand new format, we now offer a range of classes to introduce children between the ages of 6 and 11 to basic motor skills and sports.
This program offers a variety of classes from beginner and introductory to ongoing participation. Every course is tailored to the age and ability of your child. Structured around a guided progression and skill evaluation, your kids will develop while having a great time!
Grounded in the concepts of physical literacy, classes have been specifically designed to develop not only kids' physical skills, but also their confidence, motivation, understanding and knowledge so that they may develop a desire to move from an early age.
Discover our courses:
- Introduction to Sports for 3- to 5-year-olds*
- Martial Arts*
- Yoga – New*
*Please note, multisport, introduction to sports for 3- to 5-year-olds, hip-hop, martial arts, badminton and yoga courses are not offered in all centres.