At the YMCA, physical literacy is at the very core of our programs. Through swim lessons and group activities for kids, discover how we cultivate a sense of well-being in all participants, encourage having fun, and promote the adoption of healthy and active lifestyle habits from a young age.
Registration for this session is scheduled as follows:
March 18 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- Priority registration for swim lessons, physical activities, and aquatic certifications for children and teens who were registered in the autumn session (September 4 to December 17, 2023) or in the winter session (January 8 to March 24, 2024).
March 20 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- General registration (open to all).
You can register:
- Online: an email will be sent to you with the link to our registration platform.
- By telephone: please call +1 833-505-9622 (outside of Montréal) or 514-687-9622 (Montréal)
- At the front desk at your local Y.
Please note that from now on, all online transactions will be exclusively conducted through credit card payments.
The YMCA offers the largest selection of swim lessons and aquatics activities in Québec, adapted to all levels and types of swimmers.
Divided by age groups and swim ability, classes are based on the YMCA's National Swimming Program, which has been a leading method of swim instruction, instructor-training, and safety in Canada since 1931.
Is this the first time your child is taking swim lessons or you're not sure what level to register them into?
Did your child take swimming lessons elsewhere and you're not sure what level to register them into?
For additional questions, please contact your local YMCA to speak with a YMCA swim instructor.