Registration for the summer session is scheduled as follows:
August 21 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- Priority registration for swim lessons, physical activities, and aquatic certifications for children and teens who were registered in the spring session (March 20 to June 18, 2023) or in the summer session (June 19 to September 3, 2023).
August 23 starting at 7:00 a.m.:
- General registration (open to all).
You can register:
- Online: an email will be sent to you with the link to our registration platform.
- By telephone: please call +1 833-505-9622 (outside of Montréal) or 514-687-9622 (Montréal)
- At the front desk at your local Y.
The YMCA offers the largest selection of swim lessons and aquatics activities in Québec, adapted to all levels and types of swimmers.
Divided by age groups and swim ability, classes are based on the YMCA's National Swimming Program, which has been a leading method of swim instruction, instructor-training, and safety in Canada since 1931.
Is this the first time your child is taking swim lessons or you're not sure what level to register them into?
Did your child take swimming lessons elsewhere and you're not sure what level to register them into?
For additional questions, please contact your local YMCA to speak with a YMCA swim instructor.
ACTIVITIES AND SCHEDULES FROM SEPTEMBER 4 TO DECEMBER 17, 2023
Swim lessons for childrenPreschool - L'il Dippers with parent: 6 - 36 months
Preschool - L'il Dippers: 3 - 5 years
Learn to Swim: 6 - 15 years
Star Program: 6 - 15 years
Star Leadership Program: 6 - 15 years
Private Swimming Lessons : All ages
Financial assistance: a YMCA for everyone!
Because we want as many people as possible to access our programs, the YMCA’s financial assistance offers you rates that are adjusted to your income. Eligibility requirements are available upon request.
Eligible for tax credits for children's physical activities. Certain conditions apply.