We have good news to share with you!
- First, we are very happy that we will be able to hold our day camps (for 5- to 17-year-olds) this summer to support the children and families who need it most. All the registration information will be available on our website in mid-March!
- Second, we will start short-term renovation work in the centre. This work will improve the centre’s quality of life.
- Last, as we mentionned during our Town Hall, we will be able to resume our fitness activities at the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Y in September 2021, if public health guidelines allow it! As for the pool, it will only reopen once the social distancing rules have been lifted.
Stay Active with the Y
If you would you like to resume fitness activities with the Y, there are options available to you:
- You can transfer your membership to the Westmount, Cartierville, or du Parc YMCA. You can write us at email@example.com or call us at 514 687-9622.
- You can join our outdoor group classes this summer, click here to check the programming.
The Y’s Ongoing Social Impact in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
To support the local community, we are still offering our youth and community programs, both in person and online. We are able to do this thanks to program-specific subsidies.
During this time, we thank you for your solidarity and we hope that you and your family and friends will continue to progress while you stay at home to fight the pandemic. We look forward to seeing you again.