The Notre-Dame-de-Grâce YMCA, a pivotal fitness and community centre for several generations of members, has played an important part in family and community life since 1940. It also provides fitness facilities for anyone who wants to stay in shape.
The entire community benefits from its many programs for children and families. In fact, the centre offers parents a nursery school, a day camp that also welcomes children with special needs and a Youth Zone. Seniors in the community can also enjoy the centre’s broad range of recreational and social activities.
- Conditioning room with cardio equipment, a strength training circuit and free weights;
- 18-metre swimming pool;
- Multi-sport gymnasium;
- 200-metre outdoor running track;
- Multi-purpose studios for group fitness classes;
- Spin bikes for studio cycling; Outdoor playing field;
- Unisex dry sauna;
- Locker rooms, including a family locker room;
- Free parking.