A hundred-year-old centre that brings together different generations of people through physical, aquatic, social and community activities in the heart of the neighbourhood.
New membership plans:
3 options to get moving at your own pace
*Taxes not included. Other conditions apply.
Reduced rates and financial assistance
- Children aged 0 to 11 can access the centre for free when they are accompanied by a parent who is a member, and will get the member price on various complementary services.
- Teens between 12 and 17 years of age and adults 65 years and older get a reduced rate. The online rate will be automatically adjusted according to your age. You will be required to show photo ID on your first visit.
- Our financial assistance program can be applied to the 3 membership plans. If you are receiving financial assistance, the rate will be adjusted when you register online.
The membership also includes an access to all YMCAs of Québec centres and to other centres in YMCA Canada’s network.
Refer a friend or acquaintance and you both get a $20 credit to use on YMCA products and services. The perfect way to motivate one and another to reach your goals and bond.
How does the referral program work?
- Invite a friend or acquaintance who has never been a member of the Y to sign up for a membership.
- That person signs up for a POLY, MULTY, or OMNY membership and becomes a member of the Y.
- You each get a $20 credit to use within the year.
- Invite another person to work out with you as there is no limit on referrals.*
*Other conditions apply.
Still thinking about whether you want to join the Y?
- Live the Y experience by requesting a free one-day trial online or at the centre.
One week trial for $24.99
- Enjoy all the perks of being a Y member for one week.
Tour a centre
- Stop by the centre to tour our facilities and meet our team. It will be our pleasure to welcome you.