Our outdoor workouts are back for the summer! A great way to stay fit while enjoying the nice weather. Work out with your favourite instructors, all while respecting public health guidelines.
Types of classes offered
You can enjoy a wide range of classes including Yoga, Bootcamp, Interval Training, HIIT, Total Sculpt, Zumba®, and more!
Hurry! Space is limited to follow public health guidelines.
Our instructors cannot wait to see you again to get you moving.
- Next session: from September 20 to October 16 | Registrations will open on September 3 at 9 a.m.
- 4-week sessions (one class a week)
- Cost: $40 + tx per session
Session from September 20 to October 16
- Registration is required.
- Wear workout clothes and bring your mat, water bottle, towel and sunscreen, if needed. The Y will not provide any equipment.
- There are no washrooms available at the site.
- Classes will take place rain or shine, except if there is a storm. If this is the case, the outdoor class will be cancelled and a credit note will be provided for your next registration. You will be notified 2 hours in advance by email.
- If the minimum number of registrations is not reached, the class will be cancelled and refunded. You will be notified in advance.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 514 687-YMCA (514 687-9622) or email@example.com
Information about COVID-19
The Y will not provide disinfectant or masks for outdoor group classes. Participants may wear a mask if they wish, and they must stay at least 2 metres apart from one another.
Please read and sign the ‘COVID-19 Assumption of Risk’ waiver. You will be invited to sign it online during registration.