Are you compassionate and enthusiastic? Do you love working with youth and being outdoors? If so, then Camp YMCA Kanawana may be perfect for you!
Camp YMCA Kanawana offers seasonal, part-time, and full-time career opportunities. While the majority of our employment opportunities occur during the summer as part of our Summer Camp, our Outdoor Centre also operates in the spring and fall. Camp YMCA Kanawana hires counsellors, group leaders, lifeguards, program staff, section directors, canoe trip guides, kitchen staff, healthcare workers, drivers, administrative staff, and more.
Camp YMCA Kanawana fosters a caring and fun environment built on teamwork and community. If you are looking for a life-changing experience and the chance to have a positive impact on youth from around the world, Camp YMCA Kanawana is the place for you!
Before you consider a position with us, please note that all our employees must:
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Have no criminal record in connection with employment.
- Be certified in First Aid and CPR (courses may be offered in the spring for those who are not certified).
- Be able to speak English and some French for Summer Camp positions and be able to speak both English and French for the Outdoor Centre positions (exceptions are made for international staff members).
- Have experience working with youth or have completed a Leadership / Counsellor-in-Training program.
To apply for a position at Camp YMCA Kanawana, please email your CV to:
If you are a returning staff member, please contact us by email for more information.
Please click here to visit the job section of the YMCA's website and view our available positions.