Registration for the 2024 summer session is scheduled as follows:
January 16 starting at 9:00 a.m.:
- Priority registration for campers who were registered in the summer of 2022 and 2023.
January 23 starting at 9:00 a.m.:
- General registration (open to all).
You can register:
- Online: an email will be sent to you with the link to our registration platform.
By telephone: please call +1-833-505-9622 (outside of Montréal) or 514-687-9622 (Montréal)
New in 2024!
- We’re adding the new Voyageurs Extremes program to our canoe-camping trips. A 19-day program for teens aged 14 to 17.
- We’re offering a complimentary changeover for any campers registered for 6 weeks or more.
- Referrals for youth aged 12 and over: Get $70 off your stay by referring a friend. Both the youth and their friend will receive a $70 discount.
- We are thrilled to offer the Kanawana Adventure day camp program for ages 5–12! Plenty of outdoor activities for your youngsters!
Camp YMCA Kanawana offers an exciting summer camp experience that focuses on fun, adventure, learning, and creativity in a safe and cooperative environment. It is a place where young people can learn about nature and be physically active outdoors while acquiring new skills, building self-confidence and establishing lasting friendships.
All of our programs are offered in English, though most of our staff can speak both English and French.
Select how you want to find a program
All kids should have a chance to experience the magic of camp, no matter their financial situation. This is why our financial assistance program can cover a part of camp fees if you cannot afford to pay the full amount.
➔ Find out more