Your Y Is Hiring
YMCAs of Québec - April 09 2018
The YMCAs of Québec are actively recruiting staff for spring nature classes at Camp YMCA Kanawana! It’s a great opportunity to work in the great outdoors and to make a real difference for young people.
In fact, we’re looking for lifeguards, group leaders, nurses, an assistant-coordinator and climbing specialists. To read our job postings and send in your application, visit our website! Candidate must be available from May 12 to June 23 inclusively.
Plus, the Y is hosting a recruiting event for lifeguards for all its pools on April 25, 2018, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Downtown YMCA. The human resources team will be happy to meet candidates and schedule interviews during the event. The Y offers exceptional working conditions for its young employees, including:
- An opportunity to be part of an internally recognized organization
- Training and career development opportunities
- Year-round work
- An annual Y membership for $10
- Varied and flexible schedules
- The chance to help build stronger and healthier communities.
We hope to see you there!