To have a healthy life, you must have a healthy body and a healthy mind!
I am here to train you, help you develop your skills and inspire you to achieve and maintain a better quality of life.
I have an extensive background in sports and fitness education. I am also a high-level competitive athlete. My sports background includes: triathlon, swimming, water polo, and various martial arts (2nd Dan in Kyokushin Karate, kick-boxing, self-defence and kendo at the national and international level).
As a high-level competitive athlete, I am constantly setting new goals and know how to achieve them.
With this knowledge and experience, it will be my pleasure to help you to accomplish your goals, whatever they may be.
- Physical preparation for all sports and athletic levels.
- Postural assessment and corrective conditioning
- Training people with chronic conditions, especially older adults
- Post-injury rehabilitation and functional training
- ELDOA Method - Unlocking Mobility and Improving Posture
- University of Sarajevo – B.Sc. in Physical Education
- YMCA FIT – Individual Conditioning Instructor
- YMCA FIT– Group Fitness Certification (Strength and Cycle)
- YM-YWHA/YMCA – Corrective Conditioning
- AF Studies Pilates Academy – Pilates Instructor, Level 1-2
- Hellenic Association of Karate – Black belt (2nd DAN) and Kyokushin Karate Coach
- Académie Sutherland d’Ostéopathie du Québec (in progress)