Our outdoor workouts are back for the summer! A great way to stay fit while enjoying the nice weather. Work out with your favourite instructors, all while respecting public health guidelines.
Types of classes offered
You can enjoy a wide range of classes including Yoga, Bootcamp, Interval Training, HIIT, Total Sculpt, Zumba®, and more!
Hurry, space is limited! Just 8 people allowed per public health guidelines.
Our instructors cannot wait to see you again to get you moving.
- 6-week sessions (one class a week)
- Cost: $60+ tx per session
Downtown | Mont-Royal
Saint-Roch (Québec City)
Session from May 17 to June 27
- Registration is required.
- Wear workout clothes and bring your mat, water bottle, towel and sunscreen, if needed. The Y will not provide any equipment.
- There are no washrooms available at the site.
- Classes will take place rain or shine, except if there is a storm. If this is the case, the outdoor class will be cancelled and a credit note will be provided for your next registration. You will be notified 2 hours in advance by email.
- If the minimum number of registrations is not reached, the class will be cancelled and refunded. You will be notified in advance.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 514 687-YMCA (514 687-9622) or email@example.com
Information about COVID-19
The Y will not provide disinfectant or masks for outdoor group classes. Participants may wear a mask if they wish, and they must stay at least 2 metres apart from one another.
Please read and sign the ‘COVID-19 Assumption of Risk’ waiver. You will be invited to sign it online during registration.