A goal without a plan is just a wish! Set a goal, make a plan and get started!
I am a kinesiologist with a solid background in physical activity. My path within this field began when I enthusiastically took up basketball when I was 8 years-old. I pursued my passion and reached the national level as a professional basketball player in my country. Wanting to add more value to my professional career, I studied sports science and received a master's degree in kinesiology. I continued my development by receiving personal training and corrective conditioning certifications in Canada. My in-depth experience in fitness and corrective conditioning, good communication skills, as well as my friendly personality, assist me in guiding my clients as they reach their goals with both motivation and safety.
I am specialized in developing strength and flexibility, increasing muscle mass, weight loss, toning abdominal and gluteal muscles, posture correction and yoga. My approach is clear, simple, effective, and accessible to all.
- Postural analysis
- Training for chronic conditions
- Corrective conditioning and post-injury rehabilitation
- Training for older adults or seniors
- Functional training, muscle gain, weight loss
- Al-Zahra University - Bachelor's degree in Sports Sciences
- Bu-Ali Sina University - Master's degree in Kinesiology
- YMCA FIT – Personal trainer
- YM-YWHA/YMCA – Corrective conditioning
- YMCA FIT – Aquatic Fitness Certification
Du Parc YMCA, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce YMCA, Westmount YMCA