"To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." - Buddha
As an enthusiastic and energetic Yoga Therapist, Personal Trainer, and Tai’Chi, Qi Gong, Yoga Teacher. I creatively blend different disciplines into my training and treatment of clients to best meet my clients’ needs. I empower individuals to live to their full potential by applying Daoist and Yoga philosophies through physical movements, pranayama, meditation, discussion, and sharing. I help individuals cultivate their innate power of wisdom and become the owner of their lives.
I am trusted by both healthy individuals and by families who want to live happily and healthily as well as by people who are living with MS, arthritis, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, heart disease, visual impairments and intellectual disabilities.
- Weight management
- Training for chronic conditions and special populations
- Functional training
- Stress management
- Pain management
- YMCA FIT — Individual Conditioning Instructor
- YogaFit — 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Re:source — 300 hour Yoga Therapeutics
- YogaFit — Pre & Postnatal Yoga
- Tai Chi Healthways and Associates — Entry-level Qi Gong Instructor
- ACSM — Weight Management
- ADA — Exercise and Diabetes
West Island YMCA