Founded in 1922, the Victoria Tennis Club is one Québec City’s oldest. Back then, it only had two clay courts. Today, it’s one of the most beautiful outdoor tennis complexes, with nine synthetic turf courts with windscreens and several amenities, including fully equipped changing rooms, a lounge and a bar.
Schedule and Bookings
The Saint-Roch YMCA is very pleased to partner with the City of Québec to ensure that tennis continues to be played at Victoria Park! In collaboration with the YMCA team and its volunteers, Louis Lemieux and his customer service team, including Marquis Falardeau, Paule Castonguay and Paul Landry, will coordinate club activities.
The Victoria Tennis Club activities will begin at 10:00 am on May 18, 2019.
The club offers many services, including:
- A variety of activities: singles and doubles leagues, jitney, clinics, lessons, tournaments, and more
- A booking system
- Tennis racquet rental
- Tennis balls for sale
- Fully equipped changing rooms with showers and lockers
- Free parking for members *
* Please go to the front desk for a temporary parking pass.
Booking a court
Club members can book a court one day in advance:
Each member can only make one 60-minute booking a day, starting on the hour. Courts can be booked between 10 am and 9 pm.
Non-members cannot book a court. They can only play during public access hours*.
* Public access hours: courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis for members and non-members for a 60-minute period.
* Saturday and Sunday: courts #8 and #9 are reserved for pickleball on Saturdays and Sundays between 2:00 pm and 10:00 pm. (Free access for all, no reservation required. Please bring your equipment (racket, balls, net, etc.)).
Chalet opening hours
- During the week: from 9AM to 9PM
- Week-end: from 9AM to 2PM
Season Membership - Summer 2019
Ages 21 and under: $ 75 + tax
Adults: $ 90 + tax
Family (2 adults and 2 children ages 17 and under): $ 185 + tax
Mid-Season Membership - Starting August 3, 2019
Ages 21 and under: $ 37.50 + tax
Adults: $ 45 + tax
Family (2 adults and 2 children ages 17 and under): $ 92.50 + tax
You can purchase a membership at the front desk of the Victoria Tennis Club (cash or cheque) or online on our registration system.
Member guest: $ 5 / hour per person, maximum $ 10 / hour per court.
Non-members: No booking, only during public access hours.