Rates and Schedule
Administration & Registration
- For teenagers from 13 to 17*.
- Dates: from June 29 to August 14
- Horaire: Monday to Friday / From 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Address: 500 Du Pont street, Québec G1K 6N4
*Campers must be aged 13 to 17 by September 30 of the current year.
For 2020, thanks to financial support from the City of Québec and the YMCA, the cost of the Urban Explorers (ages 13-17) day camp for residents of the City of Québec is as follows:
- For four weeks or more: $250
- Cost per week: $75
All low-income families with one or more children registered in a day camp managed by an organization on behalf of the City of Québec are eligible for financial assistance. These organizations have a predetermined budget. So, it is important to contact them as soon as possible to see if you are eligible and to receive assistance for the upcoming summer.
> Find out more