Informations for 2020 will be added soon.
In addition to outings, campers will participate in lots of fun recreational activities in a safe and supportive environment.
- Aquatic activities at the Saint-Roch Marina's outdoor pool;
- Physical activity including team sports, Olympic games, relay races, and more;
- Exploration activities like city tours and environmental initiatives that allow campers to discover the world around them.
Low counsellor - camper ratios:
- Ages 5-7 – 1:12
- Ages 8-9 – 1:14
- Ages 10-12 – 1:17
DAY CAMP - Ages 5-12
Dates: To be confirmed
Schedule: Mondays - Fridays: 9 am - 4 pm
Address: 230 Du Pont Street, Québec (QC) G1K 6G7
Price - 7-week camp session
Thanks to the financial contribution from the City of Québec and the YMCA, 2020 day camp fees for Québec City residents are: To be confirmed for 2020.
Children must reside at the same address to receive this discount.
Fees include outings (2 of which are funded by the City of Québec), 2 special activities and a camp T-shirt.
The day camp fee for non-residents is (to be confirmed) for the summer and includes the services mentioned above. Some conditions apply:
- Priority is given to Québec City residents;
- There is a waiting list for non-residents;
- Proof of residence is required upon registration.