Discover that being active is fun, get inspired by stimulating educational strategies, and learn at your own pace.
Functional integration seeks to develop maximum efficiency in any kind of physical activity that you practice. Functional integration targets all aspects of fitness, including endurance, cardiovascular capacity and flexibility, with a focus on executing movements conscientiously and intelligently. As a result, it reduces the risks of injury and makes training more enjoyable. My love for movement is considered to be contagious. To stay motivated, it’s important to have fun while you’re learning.
For 26 years, I have taken part in the YMCA’s mission as an instructor and trainer, including 18 years as a private trainer. Thanks to my work as a teacher at professional contemporary dance schools (Concordia University and the École Supérieure de Ballet du Québec), my private practice in somatic education (liberally inspired by the Feldenkrais Method) and my ongoing training, I have gained a strong expertise in the movement analysis and performance and postural analysis, which has allowed me to offer personalized training that includes new developments in the field.
- Strength training
- Fitness through functional integration
- Training for chronic conditions
- Posture alignment with ball
- AFQ-certified somatic educator in voice-guided work and individual table work
- Centre Ostéopathique du Québec — Archetypal Posture, Contractile Fields and Meridians
- Concordia University — B.A. in Contemporary Dance
- UQAM — DESS in Dance
- Institut Feldenkrais d’éducation somatique — Enseignement individuel et manuel en Éducation somatique — Profil Feldenkrais