IMPROVING YOUR SWIMMING TECHNIQUE
Guy-Favreau YMCA - February 13 2019
IMPROVING YOUR SWIMMING TECHNIQUE:
FRONT CRAWL AND FLIP TURN
(for beginners and intermediates)
Do you want to improve your freestyle swim, but you are not sure where to start? This one-hour workshop will cover the basics and show you how to:
- Improve your front crawl to increase your speed;
- Master the all-important flip turn for a seamless transition;
- Build your endurance and improve your overall fitness level.
A 60-minute, mini-group workshop offered at the Guy-Favreau YMCA to members and non-members.
Two possible dates:
- Tuesday, February 19th, 2019, from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday, March 21st, 2019, from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Members: $10 + taxes
Non-members: $15 + taxes
To register, go directly to the Guy-Favreau YMCA front desk or online: