Du Parc YMCA
Calling all cyclists - Don’t miss the YMCA Du Parc Cyclo-tour on June 10-11!
Du Parc YMCA - May 23 2017
Looking forward to summer? So are the nearly 3000 Montreal-area kids who come to the YMCA day camps and Camp YMCA Kanawana each year.
When you join the Annual YMCA Du Parc Cyclo-tour, every $250 raised provides financial assistance for a child to attend a week of camp!
Are you up for a weekend adventure that will cover nearly 150 KM from Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines to Saint-Sauveur?
The Cyclo-tour adventure includes all meals, snacks and lodging. Our porter will carry your baggage, and we have a mechanic who can handle repairs along the way.
The route mapped out by our team is accessible to cyclists at an intermediate level, and there is an additional bonus loop for the experts who want an even bigger challenge.
Departure time and location:
- June 10, 2017, 9:00 AM
- Centre sportif Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, 130, rue des Saisons, SADP (QC)
- Carpooling can be arranged, free parking available.
- Day 1: 86 km from Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines to Camp YMCA Kanawana in Saint-Sauveur.
- Day 2: 62 km return trip from Saint-Sauveur to starting point.
Suggested fundraising goals:
- One cyclist: $250 to sponsor one week of day camp.
- Team of 4 cyclists: $600 to provide a companion for a camper with special needs at day camp
To sign up for the event and start your fundraising, click on “Join the Team” button.
To make a donation, click on the “Donate now” button.
Questions about participation or sponsorship?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 992-2739