Wilson Xavier De Melo
As a personal trainer, my passion for physical fitness and martial arts inspires my clients to reach their maximum potential through simple and effective training programs. I use several approaches in my training sessions, including functional training (without machines), boxing and capoeira, to improve motor skills (coordination, strength, endurance, speed, flexibility and range) and cardiopulmonary capacity.
I am a qualified trainer who is certified in physical conditioning with several years of experience in martial arts, including boxing, jiu-jitsu and, mostly, capoeira (a Brazilian martial art). With these tools, I can evaluate your fitness level and help you establish appropriate goals.
- Weight management
- Posture and flexibility (myofascial trigger points)
- Functional training
- Circuit training
- YMCA FIT – Individual Conditioning Instructor
- canfitpro – Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS)
- Metafit – Bodyweight Training
- Boxing Canada – Boxing Coach, Level 1
- Abada Capoeira and ABRACAP – Capoeira Instructor