Geneviève is passionate about everything that has to do with functional fitness, biomechanics, motion analysis, power sports, running, swimming, and sports nutrition. With years of experience and knowledge, she is proud to be able to look into the needs of her clients and develop an adapted program that makes them want to work out again and again! For her, training is a way of life that builds discipline, commitment and perseverance.
Today, as a coach, Geneviève wants to help all of her clients develop the confidence and motivation they need to reach their full potential.
- Rehabilitation training
- Weight loss
- Running and triathlon training
- Pre and Postnatal training
- UQAM – B.SC. in Kinesiology
- AAT – Advanced Nutrition, Level 1
- AAT – Hormonal Cascade & Client Assessment, Level 1
- YMCA FIT – Individual Conditioning Instructor
- Institut IP – Motor Patterns, Levels 1 and 2
Downtown YMCA, Pointe-Saint-Charles YMCA, Westmount YMCA