Does your child love being active? They will always be playing something at this physical activity camp! Lots of activities will be offered, giving campers a chance to learn different movement based skills and try out different kind of sports in order to develop their coordination, physical and teamwork skills as well as a healthy approach to physical activities!
This camp includes two swimming lessons per week.
Please note: outdoor activites will be prioritized. If the weather does not cooperate, we will continue camp at the YMCA centre.
Dates and rates
Register early and take advantage of our special promotions!*
- Register your camper before March 17 and enjoy our early bird special giving you 5% off their stay at camp.
- If your child is a YMCA member, get an additional 10% off!
- Registering more than one camper from the same household? An additional 5% sibling discount will be applied per additional child registered from the same family. **
* Discounts applied on the balance owed once the registration fee has been paid. Only the early-bird special can be combined with other discounts.
**The sibling discount will be applied to the least expensive camp starting with the second child registered from the same household.
- Ages and dates:
- Camp hours: From Monday to Friday | 9am to 4pm
- Dates and prices: $259
Children must be 9 years-old as of September 30 of the current year.
Extended care services before and after the camp:
- Ages: 5 to 12 years-old
- Dates: From June 26 - August 25, 2023
- From Monday to Friday
- Hours: Pre-camp : 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. | Post-camp : 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Price: Pre-camp : $20/week | Post-camp : $30/week
A Typical Day at Camp
- From 8:00 am to 9:00 am: Campers progressively arrive to camp according to each group’s schedule.
- From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Campers progressively leave camp.
We will establish the 4 departure schedule based on the needs expressed in the mandatory pre-camp form and waiver. Arrival at camp Campers will gradually arrive by group. Before camp starts, we will email you a newsletter letting you know which group your child is in.
7:30 a.m. – Childcare
9:00 a.m. – Sign in and camp circle
9:30 a.m. – Getting to know camp
10:00 a.m. – Snack
10:15 a.m. – High-intensity activity to develop campers’ overall motor skills
11:15 a.m. – Activity related to the value of the week
12:00 p.m. - Lunch
12:00 p.m. – Cooperative games (Zip, Zap, Zop; Maestro)
1:00 p.m. – Art activity
2:00 p.m. – Activity chosen by group of campers
2:30 p.m. – Snack
2:45 p.m. – Station rotation (campers follow a rotation of different activities)
3:30 p.m. – Bead ceremony
4:00 p.m. – Sign out/Childcare