My mission is to help my clients get to know their bodies better with a combination of corrective exercises, breathing strategies and specialized tools like Stott Pilates and myofascial release with therapy balls to identify the body’s pain points and blind spots, helping to reduce stiffness, cramps, stress, headaches and scars from recent or chronic injuries.
In order to develop an effective and individualized conditioning program for my clients, I focus on the proper mechanics and appropriate regression and progression of functional movement patterns like squats, lunges, rotations, bends and push-and-pull exercises. While designing a program for my clients, I put a strong emphasis on posture alignment, muscle testing and movement screening. Following an evaluation, I select appropriate exercises to keep my clients motivated and safe, while reducing their risk of injury and helping them achieve their goals.
- Postural analysis and correction
- Myofascial release self-massage techniques
- Stott Pilates: spine, core, posture correction and rehab exercises
- Functional training
- TRX® training
- YMCA FIT – Individual Conditioning Instructor
- YM-YWHA/YMCA – Corrective conditioning
- YMCA FIT – Group Fitness Certification, specialized in choreography
- STOTT PILATES – Matwork Level 1 Instructor
- TRX® – Suspension Training Level 1
- Tune up Fitness – The Roll Model Method – The Science of Rolling
- Stratford Career Institute – Fitness and Nutrition