The YMCAs of Québec supports the 5/30 Health and Wellness Challenge!
The YMCAs of Québec -
In 2015, The YMCAs of Québec is proud to be part of the 5/30 Health and Wellness Challenge support network. This initiative, aimed at encouraging as many people as possible to adopt a healthy lifestyle, is in line with our goal to get Montrealers more active, in collaboration with the city of Montréal and in keeping with its Sports and Physical Activity Policy, which was created as a result of the “Montréal, Physically Active” consultation, to which we contributed. This is why we are encouraging all our members to participate in the Health Challenge.
The 5/30 Health and Wellness Challenge is:
- six weeks of motivation to improve one’s lifestyle habits, from March 1 to April 11, 2015
- three goals to achieve:
- 5 Goal: eat at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day
- 30 Goal: get active at least 30 minutes a day
- Wellness Goal: take a break, take time for yourself
- access to free support such as tips/advice and tools including the new web app
- the opportunity to win one of the many prizes available
- an individual, family or team experience
For more information, visit healthchallenge.ca or facebook.com/defisante. You have until March 1 to register!
A successful Health Challenge to all!