The YMCAs of Québec Appoints Five New Board Members
The YMCAs of Québec - May 09 2016
Catherine Isabelle, Chair of the YMCAs of Québec’s Board of Directors, is pleased to announce the appointment of Nancy Audette, Anne Duprat, Diane Nyisztor, Line Rivard and Dany Paradis to its Board. The Board of Directors arrived at this unanimous decision during the YMCA’s Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2016.
The YMCA will benefit from the extensive experience of each director:
- Nancy Audette has just been named Vice-President of Fido Solutions.
- Anne Duprat is Senior Manager, Risk Management Advisory Services at KPMG.
- Diane Nyisztor is Senior Vice-President, Corporate Human Resources at Cogeco.
- Line Rivard has more than 20 years of experience in investment banking and corporate finance.
- Dany Paradis is Chief Human Resources Officer at Yellow Pages.
For more information, please read their profiles.
Maëla McCormick, Coordinator of the Business Development Centre SAJE, has also been nominated as a Young Observer.
The five new directors will join forces with other highly qualified board members.