NEW - Don’t miss the YMCA Challenge on May 5 at Parc Jean-Drapeau, an event for the whole family!
YMCAs of Québec - April 17 2018
Come and get active at the YMCA Challenge family event on Saturday, May 5, 2018 at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
Sign up for a running or walking event and discover Parc Jean-Drapeau’s beautiful nature trails.
1 km, 2 km, 5 km, 10 km
NEW - Family Obstacle Course
There will be a fun obstacle course for children aged 12 and under who also want to participate in the Challenge. Free!
Companies are invited to take part in the Corporate Challenge. Teams will consist of 6 to 10 participants from the same organization who will each run 5 km. The total time of the top six team members will determine the ranking of the team.
The YMCA Challenge is much more than a race—it’s a day packed with activities!
- The inflatable games area will open at 8 am. These games are free for everyone.
- Participants and their family and friends are all invited to the post-race party at noon.
- The event site will host a big family picnic.
- The meal is free for participants, but family and friends may purchase a meal onsite or bring their own lunch.
- This wonderful family event will conclude with a musical performance by SAMAJAM.
By participating in the event, you will help hundreds of YMCA kids, young people and families be active, learn and feel connected. Our entire community will be stronger thanks to you.
Find out more: defiymca.org
> Register now