Don't miss the Fall Promotion!
NO JOINING FEES
SAVE UP TO $ 60
Until October 31, 2014, all new members who purchase an annual membership (flexible or fixed) will pay no joining fees. A new member is someone who did not have a membership with the YMCA during the last six months.
Furthermore, new members who opt for the fixed membership do not pay any joining fees and obtain a 13th month free.
The annual membership is an all-inclusive offer which will allow you to add variety to your workouts in accordance with your interest and goals!
- Unlimited access to fitness facilities: pools, conditioning rooms, cardiovascular equipment, weight-training circuit and free weights, jogging tracks, gymnasiums, indoor squash and racquetball courts, regular and family locker rooms
- Access to the largest selection of group fitness classes: Cardio Cycle, Aerobics, Dance, Toning, Step, Pilates, Aquafit, Yoga, Cardio-box, Tai Chi, Stretching, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Karate, etc.
- Family programming offered in all the centres.
- The possibility to place your membership on hold twice per year and depending on the membership type, the possibility to cancel it at any time.
Find out about the numerous possibilities at the YMCA.
Working out often: it’s a win-win!
Did you know it is recommended to practice at least 30 minutes of physical activity per day?
In adults aged 18–64 and adults aged 65 years and above, physical activity includes leisure time physical activity (for example: walking, dancing, gardening, hiking, swimming), transportation (e.g. walking or cycling), occupational (i.e. work), household chores, play, games, sports or planned exercise, in the context of daily, family, and community activities (World Health organization).
The YMCAs of Québec encourage their members to work out more often in order to develop healthy life habits by including physical activity sessions to their daily routine. To help you achieve this, the YMCAs provide a variety of activities to stay active and vary your work out.
Between August 18 and October 19 2014, the more often you work out at the YMCA centres, the more chances you get to win one of the 26 prizes of the contest Working out often: it’s a win-win!
It’s very easy to participate: until October 19, 1 work out at the YMCA gives you 1 chance to win a prize* (total value of $3 500 in prizes).
*Certain conditions apply. | Contest rules (pdf).
Looking for gift ideas?
Here is an original way to offer your loved ones hours of fun! The YMCA gift card can be used for most of our services including fitness training, swimming lessons, day camps, language classes, and much more!
For more information about the gift card as well as terms and conditions, please click here.
13th month free!
Refer a friend and get a 13th month free on your membership.
“Refer a friend and get a 13th month free” promotion
If a current member is responsible for signing up a new member, the current member will benefit from a free month.
To be eligible for obtaining a 13th month free:
1. A friend must sign up for a membership in the 18 years and up category.
2. The new member-friend must not have been a member of the YMCA in the preceding six months (in order to avoid current members cancelling only to sign up for a new membership or if they fall within the six month renewal period).
3. The referring member benefits from the free month at the end of his or her membership.
4. The new member must keep his or her membership until its expiry date.
5. A member who refers one friend will obtain one free month, If s/he refers two friends, s/he will obtain two free months, etc.
6. The value of the free month cannot exceed the value of the referring member’s monthly rate (to avoid having adult members refer a child).
7. The free month is non-refundable (no cash value).
No joining fees for all students. A savings of over $25.
Discover our YMCA centres