This Year, Give the Gift of Health!
Here is an original way to give your loved ones the gift of health! The YMCA gift card can be used on most of our services including fitness training, swimming lessons, day camps, Camp YMCA Kanawana, language classes, daycare, nursery school and much more!
This holiday season, we are offering one-month and three-month gift memberships for a limited time. It’s the perfect opportunity to give your loved ones a free trial at the YMCA.
Special Holiday Offer: For a limited time, gift cards purchased during the holiday season (November 17, 2014, to January 4, 2015) can be redeemed for a one-month or three-month gift membership. The gift card will be identified by a special sticker.
Share your YMCA with your family and friends: help them discover our facilities and take part in a unique Y experience.
You can add any amount to the gift card (between $10 and $2,000), which can be used toward most programs offered by the YMCA.
Give the gift of health!
For the terms and conditions, please click here.
Looking for gift ideas?
Here is an original way to offer your loved ones hours of fun! The YMCA gift card can be used for most of our services including fitness training, swimming lessons, day camps, language classes, and much more!
For more information about the gift card as well as terms and conditions, please click here.
13th month free!
Refer a friend and get a 13th month free on your membership.
“Refer a friend and get a 13th month free” promotion
If a current member is responsible for signing up a new member, the current member will benefit from a free month.
To be eligible for obtaining a 13th month free:
1. A friend must sign up for a membership in the 18 years and up category.
2. The new member-friend must not have been a member of the YMCA in the preceding six months (in order to avoid current members cancelling only to sign up for a new membership or if they fall within the six month renewal period).
3. The referring member benefits from the free month at the end of his or her membership.
4. The new member must keep his or her membership until its expiry date.
5. A member who refers one friend will obtain one free month, If s/he refers two friends, s/he will obtain two free months, etc.
6. The value of the free month cannot exceed the value of the referring member’s monthly rate (to avoid having adult members refer a child).
7. The free month is non-refundable (no cash value).
No joining fees for all students. A savings of over $25.
Discover our YMCA centres