“There is no way around the hard work. Embrace it.” – Roger Federer
I know how hard it can be to get out of a rut. I know how hard it can be to make big changes. You can do it and I have the training and energy to help you!
In my 20s, I was a nationally ranked tennis player who went to university on a tennis scholarship. As a Type 1 diabetic in my 30s, I went through an unhealthy period when I gained 70lbs and even lost my vision for a time. In the last 5 years, I've made some positive changes, and today I’m happy and healthy.
If I can do it, then you can too!
- Nationally ranked former tennis player
- Train like an athlete
- Conditioning for people with chronic medical conditions
- Specializes in clients with Diabetes, type 1 + 2
- YMCA FIT Level 1 Individual Conditioning
- Certified tennis instructor, Level 1+2
West Island YMCA